Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality, or numbers?
While growing up as a kid, I had the oppertunity to spend many days fishing the lakes, Rivers and streams that Big, Wonderful Wyoming had to offer. I caught hundreds of fish over the years up there and have wonderful memories to cherish.

I still enjoy going out and catching fish, whatever species, rather it be trolling or Jigging from my boat, Casting a fly on a river or stream, Even sneeaking up on a beaver dam with a fly rod, being careful not to spook the fish lying there in the Shallows waiting for their next meal. casting the shores of lake powell for the many diffrent species that lurk there.

Its not about the catch to me any more. Its the oppertunity to go out in this beautiful country that we have, share it with friends and family and fish more than catch. I get as much fun out of watching my children catch fish like I did when I was their age.

I would much rather catch the larger, smarter experinced fish then to one right after another the small ones. Yes that gets old after awhile

It used to be numbers with me, now its Quality
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Quality, or numbers? - by Coldfooter - 10-28-2006, 04:55 AM
Re: [2fishon] Quality, or numbers? - by bmac2 - 10-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Re: [Coldfooter] Quality, or numbers? - by RILEYFISH - 10-28-2006, 06:01 PM
Re: [Coldfooter] Quality, or numbers? - by ocean - 10-29-2006, 12:11 AM
Re: [Coldfooter] Quality, or numbers? - by GEEZER - 10-30-2006, 04:37 PM