Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho Photo Game
Its dog creek.
[signature]
I second the Dog Creek Res. guess Smile
[signature]
Hi guys could sleep so came down to check out my email and yes it is Dog Creek Good morning and Good Night.[fishin]
[signature]
hello, is anyone out there, lets keep the ball rolling.[fishin]
[signature]
I'll 2nd that . Who's up? Gotta have something to do while i watch it snow.
[signature]
Well, [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_page;pg=user_profile_view.html;username=idaoneeye"][#000000]idaoneeye[/#000000][/url] had the right guess, but if he does not post within 3 days, any one can post a pic. I am pretty much out of pics for the year. That tells me I need to keep the camera with me more and that I need to go buy my license and get back out there.
[signature]
Thats a cool weabsite. How can I see info for Idaho Falls?
[signature]
It only shows the info for my weather station. I am still working on getting the forecast setup so it will work by zip code. The observation link will show the current conditions around the SE Idaho area.
[signature]
Sorry i have been away i dont have any pic to post
[signature]
oh i got one i dont think it will be that hard.
[signature]
Snake River below American Falls Dam . Curt G.
[signature]
thats a negative curt.
[signature]
Looks to me like that is below the Gem Lake dam just above the New Sweden bridge.
[signature]
Not sure what the bridges name is but it's the one going from Shelly to I-15. You're on the inlet to the old gravel pit in Shelly. I usually call it the Shelly diversion pond.
[signature]
belasko you nailed it the shelley gravel pond
[signature]
Nothing too special about this pic, but someone should pick up on it pretty quickly.
[signature]
Gem Lake?
[signature]
Gem lake it is Chris. You're up!
[signature]
Here we go...
[signature]
Silver creek
[signature]