Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Catfish Contest Entry Time
Sign me up for the north. Thanks.
[signature]
Sign me up for team south.
[signature]

jack of all tackle, master of none
Larry, I think anyone that can stick with the military or government job for that many years has earned every dime they get. You deserve to enjoy your time now without having to worry too much about how to pay for all your fishing gear. [Wink] Just wish they would stop removing benefits that were all promised as incentives to stay in.
[fishon]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Hey Jeff, Please put me and Brigfishjr in for team North. Jr will still be youth division (12 yrs old). Hopefully we'll get out after those cats more this summer!
[signature]
Hi Jeff, put me in for team north.
Thanks, Terry
[signature]
Woo-hoo, brother, you won't regret going for the cats. Be careful though, it can be addicting. Glad to have you on the team.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

I'm in. Team North
[signature]
Put me down for team south.
[signature]
I'm in!!! Team South!
[signature]
Sign me up for the north team, please.
[signature]
Hey Jeff, Please sign me up for Team South
[signature]
Put me in for team South
[signature]
It's good to see you're on the winning team. Do you have a lot of cats over that way, or come to Utah Lake or what?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Thanks. There are cats out this way in the Green River. I will also be taking some trips to Utah Lake.
[signature]
Sign me and tblanchard26 up for team north.

Thanks
[signature]
Okay I've got everyone on this post down to this point signed up... I'm going to post the list below, please check and see if my info for you is correct... Let me know if I need to fix anything??? Thanks all sorry been really busy lately and haven't had as much time to annoy ya'll... Later Jeff
[signature]
Put me down for the south team
[signature]
Looks good to me, except for one problem...................................................
I don't have any fish posted................[Sad] yet.

You do good work Jeff, and I know you aren't going to work on this "on your way home today" unless someone else is driving........[Wink]

[fishon]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Got you on the list... You're good to go.... J
[signature]
Hey Forest, I think I forgot to work on it for a couple days... Might be because I went fishing and tried to find my big trout, but failed.... So I think I'm ready to go catfishing now...

Hey we are a couple weeks into the contest and sign ups have really dropped, if you know of anyone that wants to sign up, point them to this post and let's get them on the list... Again we have no entry date closure, but you have to be signed up and have your placard with you before you catch that monster fish... Sign ups are free, so like you just as well do it in case you catch the contest winner... Carry your placard and be ready to take a photo... So far we are at 59 contestants. Last year I think we had 103 or 104... So we are a ways below last year, but it's also really early and a lot of folks haven't started to think catfish yet.... Anyway good luck and watch out south I'm about to get my poles out... Later J
[signature]