Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st catfish of 2020
I went out to Utah Lake State Park and fished at the North dike.  Caught this 26" channel cat on wb meat.  Looking forward to this year's catfish contest.

Attached Files Image(s)

Good for you, Phong. I'm just testing the system out here. Glad to see that you made it on.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(02-27-2020, 03:01 AM)Hook_set Wrote: I went out to Utah Lake State Park and fished at the North dike.  Caught this 26" channel cat on wb meat.  Looking forward to this year's catfish contest.

Nice cat - I am going to test the new rating system, so dont freak out if it does something weird. I have no idea what will happen
(02-27-2020, 12:42 PM)catchinon Wrote: Good for you, Phong. I'm just testing the system out here. Glad to see that you made it on.

Thanks, Craig!  With the high water in UL, I think it will be better fishing for catfish than last year.

(02-27-2020, 01:27 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 03:01 AM)Hook_set Wrote: I went out to Utah Lake State Park and fished at the North dike.  Caught this 26" channel cat on wb meat.  Looking forward to this year's catfish contest.

Nice cat - I am going to test the new rating system, so dont freak out if it does something weird. I have no idea what will happen
No issue with me, I am still figuring out the new site myself.
Nice!
Way to break into the new year. It's great to catch one this early. We went to Lincoln beach and got skunked but it was nice to get out.

great picture 
I'm just learning how to get around on this new site. have not posted a Image yet
this is what I see aboute your camrea  

samsung   
sm G965U
image size 4032X3024
resolution 72 pixel per Inch
 size  247 KB (252,929 bytes)
with 11.75 inches 
height 11.111 inches

What was harder getting that first cat, or loging on to the new site?
Nice catch!
(03-01-2020, 11:03 PM)ratnest Wrote:

What was harder getting that first cat, or loging on to the new site?

The new site is different and needs some time to get familiar with.  Definitely the catfish was a lot easier to deal with.