Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum 6/2
Hit the water at 6 am the lake is full,water temp was 60, some small debris in the water staked up on the shoreline. I fished for bass and it was pretty good wacky rigs did the trick.my best was about 4 lbs.
(06-02-2024, 09:47 PM)Bubman1 Wrote: Hit the water at 6 am the lake is full,water temp was 60, some small debris in the water staked up on the shoreline. I fished for bass and it was pretty good wacky rigs did the trick.my best was about 4 lbs.

Wow, a 4 lber from Hyrum is a great fish,  was it a large mouth?
(06-02-2024, 09:47 PM)Bubman1 Wrote: Hit the water at 6 am the lake is full,water temp was 60, some small debris in the water staked up on the shoreline. I fished for bass and it was pretty good wacky rigs did the trick.my best was about 4 lbs.

Nice did you try the back area I have been watching it come up slowly the last three weeks haven’t tryed for bass in two weeks
Thanks for the report. I don’t think it’s legal to report about a 4 pounder and then not post a photo?
I'm guessing 4 lbs my scale is dead. Sorry no pictures I didn't even think about it maybe next time .
We were up there a few days back. Way good to see it so full. We did not fish
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew