Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho Photo Game
Ririe Res.
[signature]
Maybe that was a bit too easy! [Wink] You got it Belasko, you're up again! [:p][laugh]
[signature]
Don't know if this will be easy or not d/t the lighting. Let's find out![Smile]
[signature]
Milner Res???
[signature]
AF Res
[signature]

[signature]
bassnbob nope, prvrt nope. Ironrod, I need you to write in your guess. Even though my wife thinks that I read minds and may be spreading that rumor it's not true [Image: dumb.gif] j/k. Keep guessing guys.
[signature]
[Image: surprised.gif]yea-sorry about that! my guess is Springfield Reservoir
[signature]
Keep trying. When someone gets this people will just shake their heads at the simplicity of it.[angelic]
[signature]
Is it Gem lake?
[signature]
CJ Strike
[signature]
Gem Lake it is. You're up!
[signature]
Wow that was a complete guess. Lets try this. The first pic is really easy so you have to tell me what section of the particuliar body of water. The second is only for extra credit. Good luck .....Is Spring almost here?
[signature]
First pic I would say the South Fork of the Snake below PaliSades but no further down than Huskey's. The second pic I'm just guessing but I'll say the Russian River in AK?
[signature]
Told you it would be easy. First answer is correct. So you can go now. second pic is Correct state( Alaska), but wrong river. But i had a blast with those big pigs. [sly]
[signature]
Cripes, I'm going to have to stop checking this thread for a while so someone else can post something, I'm running out of pics. lol. This one should be easy for any that have been there.
[signature]
Bear Lake?
[signature]
Try again
[signature]
One of the upper PaliSades lakes?
[signature]
Upper PaliSades lake it is.

You're up Christhefish!
[signature]