Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho Photo Game
Willow creek?
I wonder how many Willow creeks there are [sly]
[signature]
Birch Creek?
[signature]
Birch Creek it is! One of my favorite places to fish growing up as a kid. [Smile]
[signature]
I'll guess birch creek
[signature]
This should be an easy one.

[inline DSC00011.JPG]
[signature]
Since no one has even guessed, I'll say silver creek. No idea really though. How about a clue if that's not it?
[signature]
Nope. I thought this would be easy. Picture is in July, snow still on the mountains. It is a small creek with small fish. Many historical points around this area. The wind always seems to blow down the canyon here. Good sage hen hunting area and no firewood around for miles.
[signature]
It looks just like Birch Creek to me, but I can't imagine that would be it. Could it be one of the Lost rivers?
[signature]
Birch Creek it is! Your up.
[signature]
I'm running out of pictures! I lost my camera just this last fall over by Twin Bridges on the South Fork of the Snake, and haven't been able to take any pictures since then! Here's an older one I rustled up....
[signature]
Could it be Rainy Creek . Curt G.
[signature]
Wow, that was fast! It most certainly is Rainey Creek, right before it runs into the Snake. You're up Curt.
[signature]
Lets see if you can guess this one . Curt G
[signature]
looks like roberts gravel pond!
[signature]
You got it . Your up . Curt G.
[signature]
ok so like a lot of guys on here i recently screwed up a whole ton of pictures by taking a spill in a spot of willow creek just off of ferguson road that almost cost me my life also any one want to here the story ill post a thread if you guys want. but here is my pic im getting low some one should nail this.
[signature]
the good old salmon river below the north fork[sly]
[signature]
that is correct jigs that one was to easy
[signature]
i have no pics on this peace of junk comp so whoever posts one first.
[signature]
Spring Steelhead Smile
[signature]