Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho Photo Game
They were fun again , when we fried them up and ate them! That's why it's called a "renewable resource". Fanatical catch and release without any understanding of the biology of a particular water is not helpful to the resource. That's why we have fisherie's biologists setting the sustainable harvest limit.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
Not Winder.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
I would have to guess Twin Lakes.
[signature]
I will guess Glendale . Curt G.
[signature]
Not Twin Lakes or Glendale. Both nice guesses though...
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
The bear river? Looks like a russian olive tree in the back ground?
[signature]
CJ Strike ?????????????
[signature]
there are russian olives all over idaho.
[signature]
Yes it is a Russian Olive, but no it's not CJ Strike or the Bear river.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
Hells Canyon and a pitiful waste of good smallmouths. I'm not saying not to eat them but keep the small ones and let the big ones reproduce.
[signature]
Not Hell's canyon but closer.

Bassbob, you're operating under the assumtion that all bodies of water are under populated with small mouths and need every single bit of help they can get from reproduction. This is very flawed "logic". If it were sound there would be a unviversal slot limit on all waters managed for smallmouth the made it illegal to keep any bass over 14 inches. This is not the case.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
hey EZOP. my names carlos i just moved to emmett idaho about 4 days ago. im a pretty good fisherman id say, and im looking for a or a few fishing buddies to show me the way to go around these parts.[fishin] i hear the steelhead fishings the way to go over here. i moved here from california/new mexico. i also do tattoos and im looking to get on a softball team if you know of some. if you want to go fishing sometime call or text me at 626 890 8685
[signature]
How about spring valley Res.?
[signature]
condie?
[signature]
Brownlee?
[signature]
You got it Shane. It was Brownlee about 4 years ago... You're up now...
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
I know you aren't supposed to post two pics but I thought it might help. Both are from the same place so it shouldn't be too big of a deal. Last year around the 4th of July. Had an awesome couple days out here [Smile]
[signature]
Looks like some very fertile water. Would have to guess Henry's.
[signature]
Not Henry's, good guess though.
[signature]
im swinging for the fences with this one because all they show is you some fish and some mossy water. im gonna say island park res.
[signature]