Correct - your up!
[signature]
Its an easy one
[signature]
Snake below Strike?
[signature]
yep like i said easy your up
[signature]
i guess since it's been a few days w/ no new post I'll throw one in. This one probly aint too hard.
[signature]
Ririe
[signature]
Thats swan falls
[signature]
I already know I guessed right so I'm posting a new pic
[signature]
You were wrong - that was Keystone Lake, I go there all the time[Image: happy.gif]

I guessing your pic is the lower Boise, say around Lansing Lane?
[signature]
I'm dieing to post a pic. but since I'm not from Id, it's hard to qualify. If there's an opening for me because of a lag of posts or another reason let me know. I'll keep watching the posts. [Smile]
[signature]
good work its the lower boise and its at Midland Rd which is about 2 seconds from lansing so you are good. your turn dude!!
[signature]
yes Jo (fishid4life) that is Swan Falls but you cheated since you took that damn picture. Anyway I guess you still got it right good job on the Boise river pic. Thats a good fishin hole.
[signature]
Leaky - take my turn and post a picture. I'm too busy to keep up with it anyway.
[signature]
Thanks Averys------- This is my most favorite area, so if you guys have been reading my posts you got it. No cheating now by going back, ok?[mad] Please!!!!!!!! Let's have some fun with it.[Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]

[inline "where 4.jpg"]
[signature]
Well I'll go if no one else wants too. At first I was thinking LSFR but then I notices it looks like there is current. So I'm going to guess somewhere on the Snake river below AFR.
[signature]
What is AFR? If it is the American Fork Reservoir, then you ain't close enough. You are right about the Snake. The Snake is a long River, so if someone can get close to where on the Snake they win. [Smile]
[signature]
Dog point??? lol

I have no idea. [cool]
[signature]
This might, then again, might not help. The dog is standing on a very large rock out cropping that is very deep in front and full of smallies, channels, etc. Actually had better luck downstream a mile though. [Smile]
[signature]
That wouldn't be the Snake near Hell's Canyon would it?
[signature]
Nope. You guys are getting closer now. Try coming back upstream.
[signature]