Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho Photo Game
Nortons are closer, but still not it.
[signature]
Same drainage as the Norton lakes.
[signature]
I once new a girl from Idaho named Poppy. She was lovely too.
[signature]
Baker?
[signature]
Yep, it was Baker. The last time I was there, there were 2 buses of 5th graders that hiked in!!

You're up.
[signature]
Finally, had to pull some maps out on that one.

A month ago Avery was bugging me to go fishing. So not having much time I took him to a local hole I use to fish years ago. It's was a nice place that seemed far away and the fishing was usually good. I call our fishing buddy Tom and asked him if he'd like to go and told him were. He says, "Sure haven't been to that hole in years. Remember the big browns we use to pull out of there?" So off we went only to have a big surprise when we got there. This place use to be surrounded by river bottoms and corn fields and have game all over. Them days are gone and so is the fishing.

The river should be easy but lets see if someone can narrow it down to the hole or nearest cross street.
[signature]
The Boise River between Eagle Rd and Linder Rd?
[signature]
Yeap, south channel couple hundred yrds down stream of eagle road. I remember when the dog kennel was still in operation and you 'd have to get permission from them to go fishing there. We use to even get some native cutts out of the river back then. Even floated it in the canoe duck hunting a few times. Looks like them days are over. [frown]

You're up!
[signature]
Wow! That was a lucky guess.

I don't have any pictures at the moment, so is there anyone who wants to take it this time?
[signature]
ill take a crack at it not fishing but still fun. this boat is owned by my uncles and they are the two time defending champions of this race
[signature]
The Salmon River right by Riggins? Isn't that where they do those races? And the timezone rapids are right before the bridge where you pass from mountain to Pacific time
[signature]
that is correct if anyof you wanna check out the race this year its April 17-18 it is an absolute blast the city of Riggins does a great job putting this race on.
[signature]
I don't have any pics to post right now. Anyone can feel free to post in my place.
[signature]
Its always fun when the boat breaks down and you have to row back.
[signature]
Well I guess someone has to start this thing off.

Is it Brownlee?
[signature]
I have no idea, so I will guess --- CJ Strike?
[signature]
brownlee it is
[signature]
Enjoying a day on the water with my family last October.
[signature]
Anderson Ranch Res?
[signature]
Nope, try again. [fishon]
[signature]