Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho Photo Game
Seems like about 3-4 years ago they extended the fall season into November. Most years since then it has had sufficient ice to ice fish between Thanksgiving and the end of the month. Its a short season and packed with anglers, but it is a lot of fun if the wind isn't blowing. That part about the wind not blowing is supposed to be funny, HA, HA.
[signature]
...and very worth it, especially when you catch brookies that are big enough that people mistake them for lake trout! [Smile]
[signature]
Agreed![Smile]
[signature]

[signature]
Looks like the SF of the Salmon to me.
[signature]
Avery, you are correct. You're up.
[signature]
Train Trolling
[signature]
corddelane haha
[signature]
haha - NOPE!
[signature]
spocan river..
[signature]
Nope[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
Clark Fork?????
[signature]
Nope
[signature]
Pend Oreille
[signature]
No not Pend Oreille
[signature]
anderson lake[fishin]
[signature]
Sorry but not Anderson. I think that set of tracks has been abandoned and is now the"trail of the cda" bike path. Keep trying [bobhappy]
[signature]
Benewah Lake before it collapsed?
[signature]
ID Bassman got it. [cool]

They rebuilt that trestle and SMR is still hauling lumber across it. I grew up a few hundred yrds from it. Spent many of days fishing off that thing or just crossing over it. The other end goes straight into a 1/4 mile tunnel that's built on a corner. You couldn't see through the tunnel so it was creepy going through it. But the St. Joe River was on the other side and them big old trout would call us. Them were the good ol' days!
[signature]
[inline "where am I.jpg"]
[signature]