little redfish lake?
[signature]
No, not Little Redfish.
[signature]
4th of July Lake?
[signature]
Cape Horn Lake?
[signature]
Not 4th of July. You can get to this one in your 4WD.
[signature]
Not Cape Horn. Like Cape Horn and Josephus, however, it is accessed from a road off the northside of 21. Keep going towards Stanley.
[signature]
i have heard of a lake in there called vanity lake but i am not sure if that is the correct name for it.
[signature]
F&G stocking report shows they are stocking 5 Vanity lakes.
[signature]
There are a whole cluster of Vanity Lakes, but, to my recollection, you have to hike into them. This little lake has a mapped Jeep trail going to it. No hiking involved, unless one tries to get there in a low clearance vehicle, and then it would be a long walk out!
[signature]
Sounds a lot like Seafoam, but the picture doesn't look like seafoam to me.
[signature]
Not in the immediate Seafoam area, need to head a little closer to Stanley before getting off the paved highway.
[signature]
Is it one of the Valley Lakes?

BTW I have fished most of the Vanity Lakes and you have to hike or more like bushwack into them. They are pretty with typical sized mountain lake fish.
[signature]
If you are talking about the Valley Creek Lakes, no, but you are very, very close. In fact, we hiked over to the Valley Creek Lakes from this one.
[signature]
Hindman Lake?
[signature]
It is Hindman! You are up.
[signature]
Here is our next puzzler:

[inline "Fishing 138 Standard e-mail view.jpg"]
[signature]
i knew that pick looked familar. we got buzzed by a fighter jet one year at hidman. It couldnt of been 15 ft above the trees. scared the hell out of me. i have seen cars in there before but i think they come up a diffrent way than the stanley rout.

foster?
[signature]
lake lowell[fishin]
[signature]