Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organizing Your Hooks...neat little trick
I have tried a lot of different tips and tricks to keep my hooks from migrating around my hook box. I have tried various different things such as gluing the dividers (they still move around the box) and leaving hooks in bags (tangles) without much success. I tried this neat little trick, and can not be happier...I now use this method for all my loose hooks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm7RfEkcQMM
[signature]
Great tip thanks for sharing
[signature]
Good tip. I cut up refrigerator magnets and put them in the bottom of the bin.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]That IS a good tip. I've been doing that for at least 10 years. I also use the safety pins to hold all my different sized snap & barrel swivels. And don't forget all those fancy, colored beads and spinners we like to add to our hoochies. Any small item in your tackle box with a hole in it can be kept neatly stored by using safety pins.[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000] [cool][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][fishin][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Nice idea - I've used that for organizing my buttons in my sewing stash, but never applied it to fishing - DOH!

Thanks
Tip tip: Fold a short piece of tape over the back side of the safety pin so you can write the size of the hooks it carries.
[signature]
Darn good idea..........guess I'm heading out to wally world to get some safety pins
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
[quote RockyRaab]Tip tip: Fold a short piece of tape over the back side of the safety pin so you can write the size of the hooks it carries.[/quote]

Great idea for an addition to make it even better
[signature]
Nice idea - THANKS!
great tip Thanks for sharing
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Glad everyone enjoyed, hope it helps a few out...I know I love this
[signature]