Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Provo Boat Harbor Today
Got on the lake about 11am this morning. Had to go in to work for a while. Work keeps messing up my life. Necessary evil. Fishing was really hot for a while but slowed down about 1:30. Finished about 3pm. 12 cats caught but nothing over 27”. Invited 8 home for a fish fry. All caught on Scofield chub.
[signature]
Thanks for the report and good on ya. How did the new boat work? What did you get anyway? Did you catch any fish in the harbor/channel?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

It is a older model BlueFin. 18’, 115 Johnson, MinnKota 70# thrust 24volt. I am well pleased with it. I think it will serve me well. I didn’t fish in the harbor today. Since the wind wasn’t blowing very much I fished outside. Will save the harbor for times when Mother Nature is throwing a tissy fit. Great day to be out on the pond.
[signature]
Great report ice_sled! I hear you about work getting in the way, had the same issue the day before. However, work is still funding the times I can get away and fish, so I'll keep my complaining to a minimum[Wink]
[signature]
Sounds like a great rig for you. I'm happy that you are back at the cats full-throttle--its time for you to catch that 33--we could sure use it right now and you are the man to do it. Watch out, North, we're coming up fast on the outside!
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.