Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those of you that are having problems logging back in to BFT
Rainbow 
I use a iMac, iPad sometimes which is working so far as to logging in and posting. However my main computer is a windows operating system, I can log in but as far as posting on a thread or sending a pm it won't let me. Angry I was able to do some editing to my personal profile from the windows system. Huh To get logged in to these 3 systems I had to password reset so it would recognize each computer address. I have 1 remaining which is an iPhone but I'm holding off on it until the weeds are mowed. This post is done from Imac. The previous old BFT I had no issues with any operating system.
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Huh   I tried for over 2 weeks to get on this new site. So far don't care for it much. It kept telling me that my user name was already taken....of course it was.....by me. It would not recognize my old password which was still valid, at least on the old site. It kept telling me to "use a valid email address" which I was. I sent at least 4 "HELP" requests thru the site front page, both on the Utah Forum and the main page, never even got a reply.  At the recommendation of skunkedagain I sent a txt (personal phone #) to wiperhunter2, no reply there either. Now I finally had to create a totally new gmail account, and a new BFT site profile to get this far. 
I don't suppose that now that I'm on the site, I could maybe get my old profile back ?  Undecided
(03-06-2020, 10:35 PM)BFTTC2020 Wrote: Huh   I tried for over 2 weeks to get on this new site. So far don't care for it much. It kept telling me that my user name was already taken....of course it was.....by me. It would not recognize my old password which was still valid, at least on the old site. It kept telling me to "use a valid email address" which I was. I sent at least 4 "HELP" requests thru the site front page, both on the Utah Forum and the main page, never even got a reply.  At the recommendation of skunkedagain I sent a txt (personal phone #) to wiperhunter2, no reply there either. Now I finally had to create a totally new gmail account, and a new BFT site profile to get this far. 
I don't suppose that now that I'm on the site, I could maybe get my old profile back ?  Undecided
I'm sorry but I don't do text but I'd be glad to help you get your old account back, Please sent me a PM with your old username and I'll get right back with you.