Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st timer @ lost dog
Question 
Well we are finally good to go. Heading to the gorge.  Lost dog. Never fished this area.. Just looking for any tips for macs ?
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT ! 
There are some great YouTube videos of the Gorge and Macs if you do a search. The standard answer is a white tube jig tipped with sucker meat. I like to pound the bottom and stir up a bit of mud if the action is light and reeling the jig away will often provoke a chase reaction. Last year we had fun jigging a Jake's lure with pup lakers. Lost Dog is a good place to chase rainbows too
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(01-17-2021, 04:05 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: There are some great YouTube videos of the Gorge and Macs if you do a search. The standard answer is a white tube jig tipped with sucker meat. I like to pound the bottom and stir up a bit of mud if the action is light and reeling the jig away will often provoke a chase reaction. Last year we had fun jigging a Jake's lure with pup lakers. Lost Dog is a good place to chase rainbows too
Thank you, 
Yes, I have been watching as many videos as I can. I don't get up there very often. Only be to backboard twice. Just like videos.I try to get as much info as possible.  3 hr drive ya know. Thank you for your response.
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT !