Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slush Monstrosity 1/2
(01-12-2023, 06:02 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 02:08 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 01:20 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Drove by yesterday and I didn't notice anyone on the pond, which seemed a little odd, but was during the worst time of day to be fishing and on a weekday... Sorry didn't stop to check conditions, figured it would have been slushy and didn't have rubber boots, but it got cold last night and my ice holes on Cutler started to freeze up on me while I was fishing, so I expect conditions should be a little better this morning, but probably still break through the slush layer...  With the low numbers I've seen fishing there, you may not find someone to give you a status.. But I hope you do... Good luck... J

Wow Jeff, EC is out of your normal stomping grounds, do have relatives up that way in Morgan ?

Oh wow did I get on the wrong thread, I thought they were talking about Mantua.... My bad sorry if my info is really out of place, I was talking about Mantua... Ooops... Jeff
LOL, I was wondering if you were thinking this was the Mantua thread.
(01-12-2023, 02:10 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 05:00 AM)Jig-fisher Wrote: I'm headed up again this Saturday for the Fins & Fur tournament. I'll give a report on conditions afterwards.

Good luck in the tournament, hope you do as good as you did last year.

Thanks. Different tournament this year. I guess the one from last year was a one and done.  I haven't seen any advertising for it this year.
Probably cuz you bankrupted them last year, jk. Good luck Jig
(01-12-2023, 07:29 PM)Jig-fisher Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 02:10 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 05:00 AM)Jig-fisher Wrote: I'm headed up again this Saturday for the Fins & Fur tournament. I'll give a report on conditions afterwards.

Good luck in the tournament, hope you do as good as you did last year.

Thanks. Different tournament this year. I guess the one from last year was a one and done.  I haven't seen any advertising for it this year.
My guess is they didn't make enough money, to make it worth their while.