Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henrys Lake
The ice left Henrys Lake this week and the fish are still running into the hatchery - outstanding. Damon reports that a lot of large hybrids are running. The Fish and Game have started gill netting to check on the condition of the fishery and so far the nets are producing a lot of 1 and 2 year olds with probably most of the 3 and 4 year olds still near the hatchery - staging to spawn.

It looks like it will be a great year. I am excited.

I am planning on going to Henrys this weekend and will probably fish Island Park Res.
[signature]
BSFlies,

Thanks for the update on Henrys. I am looking forward to fishing the lake this year also.

Give us a little feedback on I.P. Reservoir also!

Would like to see you post over on SouthEast Idaho Rod n' Reel again. Thanks for the effort to let us all know.
[signature]
Bill,
Great news! I am trying to make arrangments so I can be up there opening weekend and fish Henry's one day and IP res one day. I can't wait. Thanks for keeping up updated on the lake. Let us know how IP treats you this week.
[signature]
Thanks for the update. I will probably be fishing Henry's on the opener as well.
[signature]
If everyone is going to Henry's on the opener then I will be somewhere else.[cool] J/K. I haven't decided where I want to go on opening day. I really want to find the stoneflies, but I guess that depends on the temperature, where they are on the river and luck.

Windriver
[signature]
Brian,
Hopefully you do as well this opener as you did last year. I still have dreams about the fish you posted pictures of last year from Henrys!
[signature]