Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report
[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
Jason, Glad you got out to fish. Sounds like you guys did pretty good. Practice makes perfect. You & chad fishing the Wiper contest ? Oh , did you here any gun shots.
[signature]
FNF its killing you isn't it?[Wink]
[signature]
That's not even funny, I jumped on here right after work and all I get is it weighed 3/4 of an OZ.?? Fine then, I'm taking my ball and going home[Tongue]
[signature]
ok ok you guys are killing me.[Wink] watch the lure and jig making board and ill try and get it posted up this weekend. im going to make about 15 of them this weekend and give some away. how does that sound?[Tongue]
[signature]
LOL.You know it is,and half the board,I like to catch wipers just as much as the next guy.I didn't think you was going to break under the pressure though.

Thanks for sharing,and looking foward to seeing it.

tight lines buddy.

FNF[cool]
[signature]
Did I mention I was a Cornhusker fan?[Wink]
[signature]
f4f05 you might just get the 1st one[Wink]
[signature]
I'm looking forward to seeing this now famous lure. Somebody is going to have to show me how to use it even if it means I have to go fishing...
[signature]
ok Tony here it is. [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=128;"]Secret Lure[/url]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850] I think your secret lure is still pretty "secret". There hasn't been very many hits/views of this thread ...

[Tongue] [Tongue] [Tongue] [Tongue]

Thanks for sharing Petty[/#002850][/font][/size]
[signature]