Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farmington Pond Report
Took the boy to the pond this evening. No ice anywhere and the weather was great. He caught a few 8in bows in the couple of hours we where there. They seem to only hit on Salmon Eggs and wanted nothing to do with power bait. All in all a great father-son trip. Makes me happy to see my 4 year old out fishes the few other adults that were there![Wink]
[signature]
I have never fished this pond. Where exactly is it?? I would like to take my 9 year old there some time. Any info you could provide me as to location and what to use would be greatly appreciated.
[signature]
I don't know street names, but I'll give it my best shot[Smile]

Take 15 south and exit at the Farmington exit. The road will curve east toward the mountains. Go straight at the first light you come too and hang a right at the stop sign (HWY 89). You will go thru a little "S" curve and at the end hang a left up a pretty steep road. Hang a left at the top of the hill (should be a 2 story log cabin on the left corner) Go down about a 1/4 of a mile and take the left fork. You will see a sign for the fishing pond in the middle of the fork and that road will take ya there. Hope ya don't get lost[Smile]

its right behind the Lagoon park
[signature]
forgot to finish, nightcrawlers and salmon eggs seem to always be the ticket up there. From a bobber or on the bottom. But the only problem with the bottom is you might pull in a couple sucker fish[Wink]

good luck
[signature]
Teroy,
Thank you I will try it one night this coming week. Sounds like salmon eggs work well any other suggestions? Oop's just got your update, thanks again!!!
[signature]