Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey Tag
Well I just got my email, I drew out for a central turkey tag... any early suggestions would be greatly appreciated... AJ
[signature]
I drew my 3rd choice, a southern tag. I've had this late tag before and it's a very tough hunt. I'll be happy with a another jake.

Don't spent to much time scout near the roads. Your best bet it to find birds well off the beaten path and find there roosts and feeding area.
[signature]
Six years of points finally paid off for me too! Cache early- I'll be flippin' sticks this spring[Smile]
[signature]
Good luck to all you guys with your Turkey tags. Hope you have a sucsessful hunt. Looking forward to your posts and pics!
[signature]
Sweet!!! I just drew mine too! A got a Northern region tag. Took me four years to finally draw for a dumb bird.
[signature]
Hey, I'm the new guy on the boards. I scored a northern too. Think I'll head out with Hookjaw. Shot a turkey in Arkansas about 4 years ago and haven't had the money to go back. Finally drew one in my own state! Getting excited for the upcoming seasons of hunting.
[signature]
If you want to wear the baby blue for camo, I can hook you up.. [Tongue]
[signature]
Unfortunately by the time the season starts it will be too warm for ol' baby blue. Darn. I sure hope it stays cold so I can take you up on that.[Wink]

Speakin' of ol' blue, look what I found...
Whoa, let me try that pic again.
[signature]
Haha.. Where are the other 1000 pics you took over the years?!?!?! [cool]
[signature]
The computer illiterate monster ate them all.
[signature]