Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mods, please burry this thread!
Along with saying your in I need people to send a Private Message to me so I can send out the info on where to send your money. I am putting people down in the order their PM comes in. Also helps me not to miss anyone.

Thanks
[signature]
Yeah good point. I will edit the post to reflect this.[cool]
[signature]
Somebody has to bet MGB , so I'm in .[:p] I'll try to make it if I'm in Utah then , I'm in Nevada right now . I might even make room for someone in my boat .
[signature]
Im in
[signature]
Randy lf you go leave the Knifes at home [:p]
[signature]
Count LordCrappie and myself in. We will also have a third person with us.
[signature]
24 people have registered so far. We still need 24 more. Remember you don't need a boat to fish this and you still have a good chance to be in the money.[cool]
[signature]
Don't be lurking around my territory this time Randy. [Wink]
[signature]
count me and huntinbum in also
[signature]
I would definitely like to get in on this. I would also like to have my son join me. Any direction on how to make this happen would be great.
[signature]
Check your private messages. You have one now.
[signature]
brody droped off the money to your wife. if you list sponsers J.C.R. masnry inc. thanks.
[signature]
Absolutely. Thank you.
[signature]
Is there still room for my wife and I?
[signature]
Im in I need to look it up but count me in thanks
[signature]
Slots are filling fast. As of this morning we have 33 of the 48 slots full.

I need a pm from people asking where to send their money and the number of people they have in their group. Without a request and numbers I can't put you on the list.
[signature]
hey lh2 I want at least 3 slots thanks in advance I might have u a couple cooks le me know thank you
[signature]
Make sure all 3 slot fillers are registered members.[Wink]
[signature]
No worries mate . I was just seeing how easy it would be to steal a planer board if I needed one in a pinch . I would of told you your lure was skiing behind your side planer but I didn't want to influence your tourney results . Besides , some of those spots are mine , all mine . [Wink]
[signature]
I would like to get in on the action. myself and my granddaughter jasmine

[signature]