Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mods, please burry this thread!
Hi Steve, just be sure your son is registered. Thanks and welcome to BFT.[cool]
[signature]
Just a quick heads up for everyone.

1st i fished willard today for 3 hours with djremo and we caught 9 wipers, 1 20" walleye and 2 cats about 19" long. All on cranks. The fish have really turned on and especially the cats on cranks.

2nd Sportsmans has agreed to donate prizes. It looks like Smith and Eds is going to too. We have alot of prizes right now and many more to come.

3rd there are only about 13 or so spots left so if you are going to register you better do it soon.

Also, we still need more volunteers for food and for ideas for the kids for games and prizes. Thanks[cool]
[signature]
I'm in
[signature]
This is going to be a blast!! I got me a spot in the campground reserved for the 11th and 12th!!! yahoo [cool]
[signature]
[crazy] While I still don't completely agree with all the rules! Were in! still can't find where to send cash BUT I'll pay when I show up. Mike & Rog can vouch. So bite me3Wipers /3Walleyes / 3Cats come on Get it straight. is it a derby to kill fish or a tourney??
[signature]
Check your Private Messages.
[signature]
To register and find out where to send your money you need to send a PM to me with the number of people you wish to enter. There are only 10 slots left.
[signature]
What rules don't you agree with?
[signature]
How is the camping there at Willard? I pass it all the time and notice that it is always full and it looks like it has some good spots. My only concern is all the bugs out there. My wife would shoot me if I took her out there with all them bugs. I consider them a tasty snack, not her though. I guess as long as the "skito's" stay away it wouldnt be too bad. Maybe I will drag my trailer up there one weekend.
TS
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#4040ff]My Grandson & I would love to come and skunk everyone. Is there a spot left for the two of us???[/#4040ff][/font]
[signature]
Yes, i think there is room. There is about 6 spots left or close to that.[Wink]
[signature]
With some having to pull out due misc problems there are 7 slots still available as of the morning of 6-28.

On a sidenote I'm looking for someone to share gas $ costs to get to the tournament. If you live in the Orem area and would like to carpool let me know.
[signature]
Well if you and Brody didn't go set up a tournament on a day I have to work, you wouldn't be looking for a ride.

Hope everybody takes lots of pictures for me to look at.

Good luck to all.
[signature]
Your the boss call in sick.
[signature]
randytrapshooter is in and paid.
[signature]
To make the rules absolutely clear on the fish prizes, they are as follows:

$100 cash per species will be paid to the person who catches the longest wiper, walleye, and catfish.

The $200 cash prize will be awarded to the (1) person who catches the longest total inches of all 3 species. You will need to catch a wiper, walleye, and catfish and have the most inches of the 3 to win that prize. I hope this is clear now.

In the event of a tie, the persons involved will have the option to split the pot(however many ways), flip a coin for the total amount, or go by weight by MY digital scale.

Are there any other questions on any of the rules?
[signature]
So this will be an individually scored tournament and not a team thing, right? Also, a catfish is mandatory in order to win 1st place?
[signature]
Correct. If there is nobody who catches all 3 species, we will have to figure something out for that prize.[Wink]
[signature]
Glad I asked because your initial rules post said "[#ff0000][#000000][#ff0000][#000000][#ff0000][#000000]There will also be a $200 cash prize for the most combined inches by any 1 entrant. You will be able to add your 3 longest fish for this prize no matter the species." Not trying to rock the boat just want to be absolutely clear about the rules.[/#000000][/#ff0000][/#000000][/#ff0000][/#000000][/#ff0000]
[signature]
My fault. It was intended to be that you had to have one of each species. Hope it is clear now.[cool]
[signature]