Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAV fishing event HELP HELP HELP
I will have a cooler loaded with drinks and snacks in my boat for those in it. I'll wait to see what else is needed next week after Cliff gets the final tally.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
By chance do you have like a map of exactly were the luncheon is supposed to happen? I have not seen anything about it but since i am headed up there saturday i can go look for myself and maybe camp near it.
[signature]
I don't have a map of the area yet but I'll try and find one on the internet. As far as locating the area we are planning on meeting at, there is only one pavilion on the soldier creek side, so ask them when you go through the pay station, I'm sure they can direct you to the right spot. There is limited camping around the pavilion, there is enough for 6 to 8 rigs to park or camp there. I'm not sure yet how many are planning on camping out the night before the event, it would be best to get with Dubob and ask about camping on friday night the 7th of Aug if you plan on camping up there on that date.
[signature]
Thanks for the info i will camp somewhere close i just dont want to make the 2 hour drive .
[signature]
Map of Soldier Creek Dam "interactive" might help

[url "http://www.roamearth.com/en/thingstodo/United-States/5781627/Soldier-Creek-Dam-travel-guide.html"]http://www.roamearth.com/en/thingstodo/United-States/5781627/Soldier-Creek-Dam-travel-guide.html[/url]
[signature]
The area we are meeting at is on the opposite shore from the dam area that you have selected. If anyone wants to see the area, just zoom back and use the directional arrow to take the picture to the the left or west of the area that picture is showing. Thanks for posting the link Grz[Smile]
[signature]
You are welcome.
If you need a donation of $'s to help out let me know please. PM me with details
[signature]
All collections have come to an end because of the lack of time[frown] but thanks for the offer.
[signature]