Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwing stones
Due to my ankle being busted Ive been at the vice tying up flies. Heres are some stones I tied up. [cool][cool][cool]

[Image: sttop.jpg]

[Image: stbottom.jpg]

[Image: DSC00080.jpg]

[Image: DSC00078.jpg]
[signature]
OMG! Those are killer man. We need a stoner swap.
[signature]
Some nice looking stones ya got there!
[signature]
Your stones rock [Wink]
[signature]
[quote flygoddess]OMG! Those are killer man. We need a stoner swap.[/quote]

I would LOVE to do this. My stonies aren't much to look at, but they continually produce.
[signature]
Those stones are look'n sweet, what did you use for the wing material?
[signature]
Swiss straw
[signature]
Thanks, I'l have to give that a try. Just what I need more tying materials! LOL [Wink]
[signature]
Swiss straw is awesome, not only can you make wings from it you and spin to around the hook and make realistic abdomens for hoppers, nymphs, drakes. Or makes a better looking shellback scud and and better wing case for hares ears.
[signature]
[quote sinergy]Swiss straw is awesome, not only can you make wings from it you and spin to around the hook and make realistic abdomens for hoppers, nymphs, drakes. Or makes a better looking shellback scud and and better wing case for hares ears.[/quote]

This.

And it is cheap as sin. I have probably 20lbs of excess straw in misc colors if anyone is in dire need.
[signature]
TBD - yeah, I could use some Swiss. Wanna trade somethin?? I have some cool Turkey tail or maybe some Duck. Woodies, Gads, Rings, Greenheads, ....
[signature]
No need to trade anything, like I said, I've got a grundle. (got about 8 tons of it for $10.00 when a local flyshop went out of biz)

I'm in T-Ville if you want to come pick it up, or I can mail it to you. PM me your address.
[signature]
Mischievous has some killer feathers, I would take him up on the trade[Wink]
[signature]