Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walleye master shows me how it’s done at Willard
If you zoom in on the pic you can see the clevis. I did not build this rig, it was made by Kokanee Creek Tackle. I use quick disconnect clevis on all of my rigs for quick blade changes. I have debated on trying panther martin style blades but think they would chew up the line in a hurry... [fishin]
[signature]
What do you put on the hooks on those set ups...i have just recently started fishing here in utah and am having a rough time trying to do what i did back at home. Great day though!
[signature]
Welcome to the site GreenHorn. Most people use night crawlers on bottom bouncer setups but you can use cranks as well.. On your first post, where you ask a question about fishing Willard, Fishinfool gave you a link to Willard archives, go back the last few years and it will help you get an idea about what to use, plus watch the board, you will see a lot of post about what to use soon. Wiper catching has been very slow but there should be an increase soon in the catching as the temps warms.
[signature]
thanks! I will pay attention to this site a lot more now! Fishing here in Utah seems to be good i just have not got on any fish yet except a camping trip i went on last year to strawberry!
[signature]
Mike, glad to hear you guys are doing good on Arts lures. Teach Curt real good and maybe he will take me out and show me a couple tricks. Me and a friend just got back from Starvation, we killed the rainbows with the Black Pearl spinner, but never hooked up with any walleyes.
[signature]