Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEAR LAKE"report"
[sly]
BLM- I was the one that was fishing in the blue crestliner with you on friday. I thank you for letting me know about this site, I always enjoy a good message board by good anglers. As for our fishing- well you saw friday, it was incredible. I think we boated over 40 fish, our biggest was an even eighteen but as you said most were in the ten to twelve range. We fished the next two days, sat was almost as good- we put 35 in the boat but the biggest was 14#. Sunday we only fished for two hours in the morning and caught ten, with one 16 pounder. Every day we had perfectly flat water, and you are exactly right, it makes presentation more realistic. Well, I've got to run for now, but I look forward to reading, learning and posting on a new board- Macman
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Hi MACMAN! [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Welcome to the site. Glad you could make it! As you can see you are the talk of the town here! You guys put on a clinic out there. I talked to some guys who were out Saturday and was told about some guys "Smackin' macks" on the rockpile. I knew exactly who it was! HA! Don't be surprised by the questions you'll be getting. Not many of us have seen the results you guys had this last weekend. Again, Welcome to the site and thanks for the show last weekend. It was awesome to see![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Also if you get a chance post some of the pics of some of those larger macks! If you need help, Just ask. We'll get you through it![/size][/font]
[signature]
Welcome to the board Macman. Hope to hear from you often and maybe one day you will share you techniques and ideas with us
Good to have you on the site, I was also there Friday when you were slaying them, you and your partner put on quite a show. I think the guide(Jim Stone) was even jealous. WH2
[signature]
Welcome to the site MACMAN, I will be heading up this weekend for my first trip to the Bear and am looking forward to it. I 'm sure I will be schooled by my fishing partners for the day. WH2, Lundman, & Old_Coot. I'm looking forward to meeting them and having a ball jigging & dipping.

I can't wait til Saturday!!!!!!
[signature]
Welcome Macman!!!! Sounds like it was a trip you won't soon forget. You will find that this site is the best "Utah Fishing " site around. We have a wide range of fisherman here that target many species and lakes. Some are authors of books, pro fisherman but most are just fishing nuts. We like to share info and the latest scoop on Utah's Lakes and streams. Unlike some sites were you get more trash talk than substance.
[signature]
Thanks for the welcome and look forward to being a part of this site, it looks like my type of arena. I am not an author of a book or a pro fisherman but more the later, just a fishing nut. I fish for everything that swims, but my first love is those wiley lake trout. Something just keeps driving me back to them. Though it doesn't really matter what my line is in the water for as long as its there.- Macman
[signature]