Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who's ready for spring
how do you get more scantily clad than nakes?
[signature]
Thank you for removing the picture. And yes I am ready for spring, as much as I like ice fishing nothing takes the place of casting a fly.
[signature]
I assume that you must not know YOUTUBE decides what other videos to advertise on the sidebar.

It wasn't an attack on the picture. There are rules set that we all agreed to before we joined this forum. Obviously a picture of nude women is a violation of those rules. As I said before there are kids that read this site regularly. It was not appropriate for a family oriented forum.

The picture should have been removed, and it was. That is all there was to it. No anger or attacks were involved.
[signature]
The older I get the more I dislike winter. Come on Spring and all the crappie that come with it.
[signature]
Sorry to those who were looking for a moderator. I was away from the computer most of yesterday, and when I did get online, problem had been solved. Mike
[signature]
LOL @ a bunch of grown men getting so offended by a pair of boobs!

BTW, your average teenager who has access to the Internet has probably seen boobs before. The lucky ones have actually seen some in person. [Wink] Just saying.
[signature]
Once again, I miss a chance to see nudity on the computer. I'm always late.
[signature]
yes it was inappropiate and i wasnt going to respond again to this post again but my point EXACTLY.
[signature]
The reason it was offensive to some is because this is not the place to post that type of material. I like many view this website at home, many times in the living room on a laptop. It would not be a good thing for my kids to have witnessed me opening that picture.

I froze my butt of yesterday at ririe...I am so ready for spring.

match
[signature]
I think this forum definitely has an eastern idaho influence...[sly]
[signature]
[quote mfbdude]I think this forum definitely has an eastern idaho influence...[sly][/quote]

What the heck is that supposed to mean?
[signature]
THAT...THERE...ARE...A...LOT...OF...EASTERN...IDAHO...ANGLERS...ON...HERE.

what did you think it means?
[signature]
If you throw a rock hard enough it could land in Utah! Does that help???
[signature]
Yea!, Those Utahns really don't take kindly to a picture of Ladies Breast on a family fishing forum (as relevant as they are to the whole fishing idea[crazy])...go figure.
[signature]
[quote hulapopper]i find it intersting there was an attack on the picture posted. especialy since one of the complantents posted a polar bear dive video which was far more offensive and had woman even more scantily clad on the side bar next too it. love people who call the kettle black[/quote]

The PBP video did not have ANY inappropriate nudity in it. If you find that offensive so be it. As for the nudity on the side bar next to it, that comes up based on previous history on your computer (aka tracking cookies). Youtube looks at where you've been going on the internet and then tries to suggest sites and links that you might be interested in based on those cookies.

Some things make you go, Hmmmmmmm. [shocked]

If that's the type of site this is going to become, then maybe I should take a break from here.
[signature]
no need for you to take a break. i apoligize for not thinking of kids visiting this site. i (the offender) have decided to vacate this site and share my weekly spring summer fall fishing reports for face to face encounters with those who arent easily offended by some breasts.plus it seems there are too many lurkers who only want reports and dont share theres. look for me at strike and brownlee in a grey and teal champion w/ 175 mercury pro xs.again sorry for offending. see you on the water.
[signature]
I hate to see anyone go or be offended by any comments, especially mine. The site has rules. It saves lots of trouble and conflict if everyone just sticks with the rules.

I understand about the lurkers, but you can still post and not give places and details except by PM. That is pretty much what I have moved to doing.
[signature]
I think thats what alot have started doing.
[signature]
[quote cpierce]I hate to see anyone go or be offended by any comments, especially mine. The site has rules. It saves lots of trouble and conflict if everyone just sticks with the rules.

I understand about the lurkers, but you can still post and not give places and details except by PM. That is pretty much what I have moved to doing.[/quote]

Absolutely, that is where I post my boobie pictures[Wink] Of course mine are in the form of a fly[laugh] My case, it's people stealing my ideas[Tongue]
[signature]
Flygoddess wrote "My case, it's people stealing my ideas[:p] "

It's because your ideas and flies are worth stealing!![laugh][laugh][Tongue]
[signature]