Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG CATS
[reply]
I would like to appolagize for that wh2 I guess i took what you said wrong. So any one tried cat fishing in the bird refugee below hooper [/reply]
I caught my biggest cat to date there about 10 years ago(almost 10#) but the size and numbers have decreased dramaticaly in the last 10 years. Tons of huge CARP!!!! Lots of bullheads.
[signature]
Ya there is Catfish out there, but the catching is not that good.
The bugs are almost too much to handle. You will have to walk in there because the Warden locks the gate at night.
I wouldn't waste my time out there again!

James
[signature]
No problem, misunderstandings happen all the time. When typing a message, it can be hard to use the right words to say what you are thinking, so maybe I typed the wrong words. Good luck in your fishing adventures. WH2
[signature]
I talked to you a couple of years ago about your cats. have not thought about it until your post. I get some big cats in utah lake , but would like to come up at try your spots. I have a 15 1/2 bayliner with a 80 h motor is that to big for the river? or is it all shore fishing either way i am interested. give me a pm and when it gets a little warmer say end of april before the bugs get to bad we can get together and see if we cant get some of those big kitties. they seem to bite best from 4 am to 11 am, but like all fish they bite when they want to.so it sounds like an all nite deal, from about 1/2 hour before dark to get set up, then all nite , and sleep if they will let us, beeman
[signature]