Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From really tired to retired. - Let's go fishing.
Kent, sorry has taken me a few days to get back with you. Seems last weekend after some oh-dark-thirty trips to the local ER, I may possibly be coming down with Shingles..[pirate]. No rash or blisters yet, but lots of pain in left side that 3 different doctors, 12 vials of blood, and 3 CT scans, could find no reason for. Pain isn't as bad today as it was, but with all the meds and still the uncertainty of the cause, I figured it would be best to not get settled in to a nice fishing trip plan just to "carp" out at the last minute.
Where ever you go and whomever you go with, best of luck getting onto some good fish. [fishin]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Congrats on the retirement Kent. I retired June 1 and am loving every minute of it!!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Its about durn time Kent! Now you can join us on the ice during the week without worrying about clients. I'll pass on the boat fishing, 'cause I never leave the house BEFORE 6:00 AM and usually later for local fishing. And 4 to 5 hours is usually enough time on the water for me, because I can go any day I choose. No need to stay out all day when you can go 3 to 6 days a week and not break a sweat. Enjoy your new found freedom.[/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
[quote dubob][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]

I'll pass on the boat fishing, 'cause I never leave the house BEFORE 6:00 AM and usually later for local fishing. And 4 to 5 hours is usually enough time on the water for me, because I can go any day I choose.
[/#800000][/font]
[/quote]

No problem Bob. If I am fishing on someone else's boat they are the captain and the captain determines when we leave in the morning and when we come home. and I am fine with shorter hours in those situations.

I have been fishing all day long since I was a young child and I do it because I enjoy it. I have no doubts as I get older there will come a time when I don't fish as many hours.

[quote dubob][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]
[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]No need to stay out all day when you can go 3 to 6 days a week and not break a sweat.
[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][/quote]

[font "Arial"][#000000][size 2]Not sure my financial resources will allow me to go fishing that often.[/size][/#000000][/font]
[/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Kent....I am happy for you. I always enjoy wetting a hook with you. As you know I have quite a few days off in the middle of the week. I would love to hit Strawberry with you someday. I need some tutoring in the art of jigging.
[signature]
[quote luckybob]

As you know I have quite a few days off in the middle of the week. I would love to hit Strawberry with you someday. I need some tutoring in the art of jigging.

[/quote]

No Rob, I didn't know that. Let's make it happen. I also have some information to share with you regarding sturgeon fishing.
[signature]