Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 131,441
» Latest member: larzz
» Forum threads: 231,768
» Forum posts: 343,281

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 407 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 402 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, Humbadingo, obifishkenobi

Latest Threads
Boating noob question
Forum: Utah Fishing General
Last Post: obifishkenobi
54 minutes ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 185
Willard 5/3
Last Post: obifishkenobi
1 hour ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 182
2024 Summer Challenge Red...
Forum: Utah Contests
Last Post: Redrebel
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 51
Kokanee stoking
Last Post: Cowboypirate
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 103
Thieves
Forum: Off Topic Board
Last Post: wiperhunter2
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 30
Strawberry Report
Last Post: Bduck
Yesterday, 01:08 PM
» Views: 281
Took grandson fishing and...
Yesterday, 02:28 AM
» Views: 218
Sacramento Perch?
Yesterday, 02:03 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 310
Fontanelle Update
Last Post: Bduck
Yesterday, 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 138
MarCum Technologies Lx-7l...
Forum: For Sale In Utah
Last Post: Kent
05-02-2024, 08:39 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 344

Dorado, Tuna and All That Stuff
Posted by: bajafly - 01-30-2003, 03:13 PM - Forum: Mexico Fishing General - No Replies

[signature]

Print this item

Echo or Rockport ?
Posted by: FishingWaters - 01-30-2003, 11:26 AM - Forum: Utah Fishing General - No Replies

[font "Times New Roman"][size 2]Has any one been to Echo or Rockport in the last week? I’m going to be tacking two of my brother-in-laws on there second Ice fishing trip. I took them to Hyrum Last year and they enjoyed it. Where would you recommend for catching fish?[cool][/size][/font]
[signature]

Print this item

CJ Strike
Posted by: tomegun - 01-30-2003, 07:05 AM - Forum: Idaho Fishing General - Replies (3)

[font "Zurich BlkEx BT"][#800000][size 3]Hi, I'm looking for smallmouth information at CJ Strike. Is there an off-limit season and how far from Salt Lake is it, thx[/size][/#800000][/font]

[font "Zurich BlkEx BT"][#800000][size 3]tomegun [cool][/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]

Print this item

Hyrum conditions
Posted by: kicknbass - 01-30-2003, 06:50 AM - Forum: Utah Fishing General - No Replies

I have plans to try Hyrum on Saturday, and if it's too soft then possibly heading over to Porcupine dam and try my luck with the kokanee. If any one has been to Hyrum recently, then let me know please. A couple of Saturday's ago, I landed a 14 1/2" bass. Nice and plump.
[signature]

Print this item

Pot O' Gold Halibut Derby Winner 1/29/03
Posted by: theangler - 01-30-2003, 03:53 AM - Forum: California Fishing Information - No Replies

[center][Image: HalibutDerby1.29.03.jpg][/center][size 2][size 1]Pot O' Gold Halibut Derby Winner 1/29/03[/size]

[size 1]Here is our daily Halibut Derby Winner for Wednesday, January 29, 2003.[/size]

[size 1]Sun Kim of Cerritos, California took home a free pass and is currently qualified for the top 25 fish off on March 9th with his 12 lb. 5 oz. daily winner. Also qualifying was Dennis Monroe of Santa Ana with a 9 lb. 9 oz entry.[/size]

[size 1]The Native Sun will be Halibut fishing through Sunday for those looking to compete for this week's pot and possibly win a free pass for their next trip. The Pot O' Gold is up to $184 with 24 days to go. Projected pot looks to be over $500.[/size]

[size 1]Congratulations Sun and Dennis![/size][/size]
[signature]

Print this item

Lindner's new fishing show
Posted by: DennisW - 01-30-2003, 03:18 AM - Forum: Utah Fishing General - No Replies

[size 2]I know that most of you prefer to be out fishing on Saturdays, but just in case you wind up at home in front of the boob tube, dont miss the new Lindner show, Lindner's Fishing Edge ([/size][url "http://www.lindnermedia.com/"][size 2]http://www.lindnermedia.com/[/size][/url][size 2]).[/size]

[size 2]It's on Saturdays on OLN.[/size]

Print this item

El dorado Park report
Posted by: OneWhoFishes - 01-30-2003, 12:15 AM - Forum: California Fishing Information - No Replies

Sorry it took a while to get back to you all.

Water is still to cold for any decent action. Arrived at the park around 3:00pm

got one 11 inch large at the the back lake and one 6 inch at the boating lake, both on an orange and greenrattlesnake jig 1/2 ounce tiped with chartruse pork.

left at 8:00 when the ranger finally found me.

Spoke with six other bass lovers. All the same feed back jigs worked slow near deep cover or live crawdads lift to wonder at thier own free will.

Will test again in abouttwo weeks.
[signature]

Print this item

ice fishn sat.
Posted by: fishboy2 - 01-29-2003, 11:36 PM - Forum: Utah Fishing General - No Replies

so with this on are minds, the doi being cancelled and all, whos going up this saturday and where. If you are stiil heading up to strawberry, you can get dinner for fivebucks at smiths, a sub andwhich with whatever you want on it. hope to see you soon.
[signature]

Print this item

Great Day
Posted by: catdracula - 01-29-2003, 08:20 PM - Forum: Nebraska Fishing General - No Replies

[cool]Hey all. I was just talking with a buddy and he spent the weekend at Branched Oak. He and his son pulled out a nice catch of Walleye. Though they had to put some back due to length limits, they still managed to get their daily bag. They evidently had them for dinner last night. I am envious. The general scuttlebut is that the fish are biting best in the early afternoon. Get out of the house and spend some time wetting a hook. "CAT DRACULA"
[signature]

Print this item

By The Bucket
Posted by: catdracula - 01-29-2003, 08:12 PM - Forum: Iowa Fishing General - No Replies

[cool]Hey all. The weekend turned out to be a bit cold, but that didn't stop the fish from biting. A couple buddies of mine spent Saturday at Viking Lake. They caught a few gils, but the sun shined bright and it was worth every minute not being cooped up. They drove to Mormon Trail on Sunday and the action proved to be spectacular. One of the guys filled a 5 gallon pale with Bluegils, while the other put together a half pale. Between the bunch, they managed to pull in 8 Walleye. I am waiting to get a picture of the catch. The weather this Saturday may prove to be even better if it goes like the weather men are saying. The highs should reach near 50. Get out and enjoy some ice fishing. Take pictures and post them for all to view, and get you entry in to the winter ice fishing derby. Be sure to practice safety when venturing out on the ice. I always wear a life jacket just in case. Keep your lines wet. "CAT DRACULA"
[signature]

Print this item